Sunday, September 9, 2007

GMen - Jo & Po - Video

Here are two big massive strong &
burly men that should really entertain!


There is a total of 5 winrar files
to download, you will need to download
all 5 parts to get the total video file.
When finished downloading
all 5 files, use winrar to extract these files
to get
the total video file. Just right click
on the first winrar file (GMenJo_Po.part1.rar)
and the software will extract the
video from all 5 winrar parts.

Here are the links for each winrar file
hosted at rapidshare:

Link 1: GMen Joe&Po Part 1
Link 2: GMen Joe&Po Part 2
Link 3: GMen Joe&Po Part 3
Link 4: GMen Joe&Po Part 4
Link 5: GMen Joe&Po Part 5

Or go to the linklist folder at rapidshare:
GMJ&P

2 comments:

Papabear said...

Thanks DJ,
I belong to Jim's yahoo group and enjoy what's going on there. Funny how you and I seem to be hitting on the same things. LOL
Thought I'd let you know that I'm off to Eastern Provinces of Canada will return on Sept 27th. Looking forward to those hot Canadian fishermen up in the Bay of Fundy. Will give you a report when I return.
Hugs,
Papa Bear

djbear said...

Your Welcome
I must say there is some great postings that come from that group, no wonder we keep hitting on the same things...great taste!

Well I do hope you enjoy your trip to the Eastern Canadian provinces...I'm sure you will and I'm sure those fishermen will return from the sea with a big happy smile just for you and I'll bet you'll have something else very special for them to smile about!

Look forward to hearing from you upon your return...have a great time!

djbear